Looking for Dental Engineering Jobs with the Outstanding Business of the Year?
Dental engineering jobs could be the answer if you’re looking for a challenge, but whom you work for and your conditions of service are equally important. In addition to years of study and the experience gained from years in the field, dentists’ most vital assets are the sophisticated items of equipment needed to perform their services.
Setting up a new surgery from scratch requires a substantial investment, so it is not surprising that these healthcare professionals depend heavily on rapid and reliable access to engineers with the requisite skills to maintain, repair or replace the tools of their trade. In response to growing demands and the recent expansion of our services in the Midlands, Hague Dental Supplies is seeking to fill vacancies for two additional engineers. There are opportunities at junior and senior levels, and the latter offers the chance to progress to a management role. We have an extensive client base spread across London, the Midlands and South-East England, so there should be plenty to keep you busy. Let’s look at the requirements and rewards for these two posts.
Junior to Senior Position in West Sussex
Candidates based in the Midlands, the South East or London or willing to relocate may apply for this post which offers a starting salary of at least £26,000 per annum, a fleet vehicle, overtime opportunities and other benefits. Applicants with a qualification or possessing skills in the electrical, mechanical or plumbing industries and excellent communication skills will be considered for the junior position, and their responsibilities will be as follows:
- Troubleshooting electrical and mechanical failures and providing technical support by telephone.
- Advising dental professionals on caring for their equipment to ensure peak performance and longevity.
- Assisting with the preparation of quotations, invoicing and record keeping.
- Maintaining the vehicle’s stock of essential spares needed for repairs to dental equipment.
- Applicants with two years of relevant experience will be considered for a more senior post. The successful candidate will undertake additional technical responsibilities in exchange for a salary of up to £50,000.
Senior Dental Engineering Job in the Midlands
As part of an ongoing campaign to expand our services to dental professionals in the East and West Midland areas, we are seeking to recruit a senior dental engineer who will be groomed to assume the role of department manager. To qualify for this post, an applicant must have at least five years of experience and an extensive background in performing dental engineering work whilst in the field. Where indicated, the appointee will receive manufacturer-specific training.
The position calls for a self-motivated individual with good planning and organisational skills who can work effectively under pressure, even in an unstructured environment. Inevitably, senior dental engineering jobs involve commercial duties, so some office time is part of the deal. The appointee’s responsibilities will include the following:
- Learning and promoting the Hague business model.
- Performing on-site repairs to a wide range of specialised dental equipment.
- Stocking the company van with spares to conduct essential repairs and sourcing parts proactively for upcoming jobs.
- Helping to manage the depot’s storage and workshop.
Ready for these Dental Engineering Jobs with Hague?
If you want to join the team of award-winning engineers and become part of the dental industry’s outstanding business of the year, complete the application form without delay.