Why upgrade to the New A-dec 500 Dental Chair this 2020?
A-dec brought their top of the range dental chair to market in 1996. It is seen as a legend in the world of dental equipment.
So how could they make it even better? Have you experienced the new A-dec 500 B? It is well worth a look if you are considering a surgery refurbishment this year.
What are the differences between the A-dec 500 and 500 B?
- Automatic braking – capacitive activation means that you grasp the handle, and flex arm brake automatically releases. This ensures your delivery unit will not drift.
- New mounting of Traditional Delivery – now your nurse can be preparing for your next patient due to the delivery arm now having a longer reach and ensuring even more advanced ergonomics for your dental surgery.
- Positive Positioning – better and more flexible radius positioning of the doctor’s delivery system with smooth and lighter adjustments – use just one finger!
- Increased weight capacity – even more robust to cater for patients up to 35 stone (227 kilograms).
- W&H Primea Advanced Air – This is unique to the 500 B and offers optimal application speed and maximum treatment efficacy at all times.
- Deluxe Touchpad Plus– a medical glass touchpad with an arm that rotates left or right for precise viewing from multiple angles.
- Even more comfortable and more robust upholstery – as if it could be! They have redesigned it to last longer and to provide superior support.
- Customisable stitching colours on the upholstery
- Larger out down area for instruments – the new flexible tray mounts on the right and left of the delivery, are combined with the central put-down area
- 6-handpiece positions – with individual angle adjustments for each handpiece cradle and USB hub integrated to allow for full customisation.
- LED Coolant Indicators – ensure your handpieces are placed back in the correct holder.
Experience the 500 B in our UK showrooms near Gatwick
Experience and compare the luxury of this chair to others at our dental equipment showrooms in Horsham. With 14 dental chairs for you to ‘try before you buy’ to ensure you are investing in the right chair for your surgery.
Utilise Hague’s Project Management
The multi-award-winning team offers a team of highly experienced Project Managers, who work alongside our design team and engineers to ensure your refurbishment comes in on time and in budget.
Contact us to book a showroom visit or ‘no obligation’ surgery design consultation on 0800 298 5003 option 2.