Hague Dental are an independent dental supplier for W&H Synea Handpieces.
To make it easier to select a W&H Synea handpiece they have now developed two new line perfectly suited to your needs; the Synea Vision and the Synea Fusion.
The dental turbines of the the Synea range with LED+ are ideal for removal of decayed materials, cavities and crown cement, removal of fillings, plus finishing of tooth and restoration surfaces.
- Synea Vision: innovative and state-of-the-art.
- Synea Fusion dental turbines: a series with top quality and maximum economy.
What are the benefits and features of W&H’s Synea Vison Range at a glance:
- Two high-speed head sizes available for different treatment situations. A special coating ensures long life and is easy to clean.
- The Penta 5x spray ensures even cooling of the treatment site under all conditions.
- Excellent preparation results with outstandingly quiet operation and optimised head sizes.
- The right straight or contra-angle handpiece for every application –in Synea quality!
- W&H handpieces are proven to be durable and reliable for a long life.
- The slender design provides you with a good view of the operating site and allows access to tight areas.
- The stainless steel body is easy to clean and many can be fully dismantled without tools for post-operative cleaning and reduced maintenance bills.
- Good illumination- Compact glass rod for good illumination of the treatment site.
- Optimal cooling from four sides -Continuous cooling with Quattro Spray.
- Small head – Best visibility and optimal access thanks to small head sizes.
- Special instruments – Special reciprocating contra-angle handpieces for areas that are difficult to access.
- Optimised grip profile – for secure grip and optimum hygiene.