Hague Dental are your independent dealer for W & H products and their Facelight Caries Detector in London and the South East.
The Facelight light probe enables you to proceed selectively during caries excavation.
How the Facelight works at a glance:
- A check with Facelight gives you security and minimises the risk of caries recurrence.
- Facelight supports you to select exactly what you want to excavat – minimally invasive.
- It allows you to optimally preserve the healthy tooth substance.
- The treatment comfort of your patients is notably increased and your patients feel safer.
- Bacteria in dentine infected by caries leave behind metabolic products.
- When an exposed cavity is illuminated with violet light these porphyrins show a red fluorescence, thereby indicating the significant areas for caries excavation.
- The Facelight also aids detection and monitoring of carious tooth substance, in particular in dentine, during the excavation of previously opened cavities.
Why Hague Dental recommend W & H products:
W&H is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of precision dental equipment. We are a dynamic organization characterized by quality and innovation. As a family company, we take responsibility for people’s wellbeing. They have a strong base in the UK based out of St Albans, where service and parts are readily available.