Getting you back to work during lockdown – New & Used Dental Equipment in Stock & Other Support
The team from Hague Dental continue to stay open, and here for support during the Covid 19 lockdown. We are have received many calls in the last week from individuals looking to convert or add new surgeries to support reopening, and with increased treatment and clean down times, people are considering this investment.
Just to clarify how we can support at this stage during this difficult period:
- NEW Chair packages in Stock – from Belmont, A-dec and Fedesa
- Pre-owned Chair Packages – an extensive stock from Belmont and A-dec to provide you with a slightly cheaper alternative.
- ‘On-site’ Consultations – ae are now offering site surveys to measuring up where needed
- Decontamination Rooms – speak to us about designing and building a new or updated space for specialisation
- Air Purification Units – we are suppling and installing IQ Air Systems
- Equipment Showrooms – our Gatwick showroom is open at times convenient for you including weekends.
- Dental Cabinetry – Our manufacturers are now reopening the factory
- Dental Build – Our specialist build and flooring teams are now back on the job
- Project Management – We have Project Managers back on hand to support you in getting any changes made quickly and on budget.
- Installation – Our engineers continue to install equipment where needed.
Also in regards to dental engineering we are offering:
- Servicing – We are now running our engineering team for Pre-planned maintenance on all equipment brands
- Equipment checks – engineers are on hand for technical support should you require it
PLEASE NOTE : All of the above are done, whilst respecting social distancing.
Above all we are here to for advice and support at any time.
Kirsty and all the team at Hague Dental